Our dental team wants to help you get the dental treatment that you need and want in a timely manner, so that you can get on with your regular life! We use the latest dental techniques and technologies in order to make this possible.
One treatment that our Tinley Park dentists find especially useful for patients with many different dental problems is dental bonding. This article is all about the aesthetic effects that dental bonding can make possible.
During the dental bonding process our dentist applies dental resin to a patient’s natural dental enamel. The resin cures and hardens, so that it become glossy and durable—just like natural enamel.
Dental bonding may be able to help you enhance your smile if you want to:
· Close gaps between your teeth
· Lengthen or widen the appearance of your dental enamel
· Correct and fill in unsightly dental cracks and chips that make your smile look worn and aged
· Straighten the appearance of crooked and crowded teeth
· Lighten dental or discolored dental enamel—this can be especially useful for patients who have not had success with professional dental whitening treatments
· Dental bonding can also make your smile look wider and better proportioned
People love dental bonding because they are able to achieve totally customized cosmetic results. Dental bonding resin is shaded to match the patient’s enamel, and the shape of the dental enamel will mimic the patient’s natural dental shapes.
In just one appointment, you can restore damaged teeth and enhance the overall appearance of your smile. Our Orland Park cosmetic dentists would be happy to give you any additional information that you need about your restorative and cosmetic dentistry options. Please give our dental team a call, or submit an inquiry for our dental team through our website.