Our Tinley Park dental team knows that structural dental problems and aesthetic issues often go hand in hand. For this reason, we offer a number of treatments that can effectively address both types of concerns.
One of the most versatile solutions available in dentistry today is dental veneer treatment. Keep reading to learn more about all of the things that you can accomplish with veneers.
The first thing to know is that every dental veneer is customized to fit the individual patient’s needs. Veneers are crafted from high-quality porcelain, which is shaped, colored, and sized to look natural.
Porcelain veneers are applied over the person’s natural teeth, so they can completely transform the patient’s smile in a short period of time.
· Veneers can lengthen short teeth and widen narrow teeth in order to give the patient’s smile a more well-proportioned appearance and to improve how the patient’s bite comes together
· In the same vein, veneers can be used to close gaps and spaces between teeth
· Veneers also cover existing dental damage—if you have cracked or chipped teeth, talk to your dentist about whether veneers are a viable option for you
· You may choose to lighten your smile with veneers, especially if your natural teeth are not responsive to topical whitening formulations
· Some patients suffer from irregularly textured dental enamel; veneers can effectively resurface these teeth
Usually, the entire veneer placement process takes only two or three appointments to complete. One of the things that makes this cosmetic option so exceptional is that, using it, one can achieve a number of different dental objectives all at once.
Our Tinley Park veneer dentists are here to provide you with all of the information and guidance that you need in order to achieve your dental objectives. Give us a call to schedule a consultation with our helpful team!