Many people come to our Orland Park dentists because they want to improve their smiles effectively and efficiently. One of the most popular treatments that allows people to achieve these goals is LUMINEERS’ treatment. Today we’ll be talking in greater detail about all of the things that LUMINEERS can accomplish.
Porcelain LUMINEERS are individually crafted cosmetic restorations that are used to transform and resurface a patient’s smile. Thoughtfully designed LUMINEERS are applied to individual teeth and bonded in place. Once treatment is complete, the patient is able to jump back into his or her normal routine!
Because LUMINEERS are designed to completely cover the patient’s visible teeth, they can be used to achieve a wide number of aesthetic and functional results.
· Lighten the appearance of your smile by covering dark or discolored enamel with custom-shaded porcelain.
· Correct cracked or chipped teeth so that they look whole and unblemished.
· Cover textural problems with the enamel, for example, pits or grooves in the tooth surface.
· Close gaps between teeth in order to give the smile a more seamless appearance.
· Make misaligned teeth appear straighter and more even without using traditional orthodontic measures.
· Lengthen the appearance of short teeth and/or widen the appearance of narrow teeth in order to improve the visual balance and proportionality of the patient’s smile.
One of the major benefits of LUMINEERS’ treatment is that you can achieve all of these results at once in order to essentially transform your smile. It generally takes two to three dental appointments for our team to finish LUMINEERS’ treatment. You don’t have to wait for months or even years in order to discover your dream smile.
Our Orland Park cosmetic dentists are here to give you any additional information that you may need regarding all of your aesthetic dentistry options. Contact our helpful team to get started right away!