Getting your smile in tiptop shape can be really important for both aesthetic and functionality/structural reasons. Our Tinley Park dentists know that sometimes people deal with unexpected dental damage and health issues. That is why we make a point to provide a number of treatment options in our office to help these dental patients!
Here are some of the ways that your smile can become compromised over time or due to a sudden trauma:
· You may start to notice that there are cracks and chips in your dental enamel
· You might develop cavities in your dental enamel
· You could deal with gum disease, which not only hurts your gum tissue, but also leaves your teeth susceptible to damage
· You’ll likely notice that your teeth start to look different in color/luminosity
When our dental team sets out to restore your smile, we are going to recommend treatments that:
· Improve the appearance of your smile while boosting your oral health
· Fit your ideal timeline
· Work within your budget
· Meet your post-treatment maintenance level needs
So, when you come in to meet with our dental team, we’ll talk about your different treatment options:
· Professional teeth whitening
· Porcelain LUMINEERS
· Dental bonding with dental resin
· Enamel or gum tissue contouring
· Invisalign orthodontic treatment
· Root canal therapy
· Dental implant replacement teeth
· Snap on Smile oral appliances
As you can see you have a wide number of treatment options available to you. If you want to learn more, or get some customized recommendations from our team, please feel free to reach out to our Orland Park dentists by phone or through the Contact Us page on our website.
We look forward to meeting with you and helping you reach all of your oral health goals!