Your smile is uniquely your own, and you want any aesthetic treatments that you undergo to reflect that. In our Orland Park aesthetic dental office, we customize cosmetic dental plans to meet our patients’ unique needs. Keep reading to learn more about what this means, and the treatments that we utilize to deliver results.
Before we even begin treatment, we’ll complete a dental assessment to fully understand the current state of your smile. With this information, we will be able to build a treatment plan that improves dental aesthetics while maintaining and improving your underlying dental structure.
In order to achieve your dental goals, you may end up using one of these treatments to transform your smile, or you may combine aesthetic options for optimal results:
- Professional teeth whitening: topical whitening formulations minimize existing stains and discoloration, and help to restore the dental enamel to its natural level of whiteness. In-office whitening formulations are much more potent and effective than over-the-counter options.
- Dental bonding: this treatment allows our team to repair damaged teeth and resurface unsightly enamel using composite resin. Dental bonding can even be used to make your smile look better aligned. The entire bonding process takes just one appointment to complete.
- LUMINEERS: these exceptionally thin cosmetic restorations, once bonded in place, completely transform the appearance of the patients’ natural teeth. LUMINEERS are personalized in shape, size, and color to blend with the individual’s smile.
- Invisalign: for many people, Invisalign is a much-needed alternative to traditional metal braces. Using clear plastic aligners, Invisalign incrementally shifts teeth into better alignment, so that you can achieve the straight and seamless smile that you want.
- Dental laser gum reshaping: laser gum treatment is used to shape and reduce overgrown and disproportionate gum tissue. Because the laser seals the tissue as it goes, this treatment is comfortable and requires little post-treatment down time.
- Snap on Smile: this truly unique aesthetic treatment is a full mouthpiece that snaps into place over the patient’s natural teeth. Snap on Smile is a cosmetic appliance that delivers immediate results, and doesn’t alter your natural smile at all.
When you contact our Tinley Park cosmetic dentists to get started, we’ll talk to you about all of your aesthetic goals, and evaluate your smile. Then, we’ll be able to tailor our treatment recommendations to suit your smile!