There are many different things that you can do in order to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Amazingly, dental Lumineers can address a wide number of these aesthetic problems all at once.
Want to learn more? Today our Orland Park Lumineer dentists are going to explain how these porcelain restorations improve dental aesthetics.
The first thing to keep in mind is that porcelain Lumineers are designed to cover the visible portions of a person’s tooth.
Consequently, Lumineers can be used to:
· Lighten the appearance of teeth by covering dental stains and discoloration
· Make a patient’s smile appear straighter
· Close gaps between teeth (in order to do this our dental team crafts Lumineers to be slightly wider than the natural tooth)
· Lengthen short or worn down teeth
· Widen the appearance of the dental patient’s smile/make his or her smile look better balanced
· Correct minor dental damage in the dental enamel
So, if you want to achieve one or more of these aesthetic results, you could potentially do all of these things at once using porcelain Lumineers.
Lumineer placement is quick and comfortable. Many dental patients are able to complete treatment, from start to finish, in just two or three dental appointments. Plus, Lumineers, once applied, are simple to care for; you’ll be able to clean your teeth as you normally do.
Also, porcelain Lumineers are totally customizable (for example, we can make sure that the color of the Lumineer blends with your natural smile). You never have to worry about your Lumineers appearing too “new” or “perfect.”
To get more information about this exciting treatment option, please feel free to reach out to our Tinley Park Lumineer dentists. We can give you additional information about these aesthetic restorations, as well as any other cosmetic treatments from which you may benefit.